Invisalign are clear aligners useful for teeth straightening. These clear aligners are made of rigid, clear plastic. Unlike other dental braces and tooth straightening options, Invisalign does not have metal brackets and wires and are virtually invisible. This means one won’t feel embarrassed because of the visible braces and retainers. These modern aligners are specifically custom-made for every individual who wishes to straighten their teeth.
What are the benefits of Invisalign?
Our Invisalign beautifies smiles while providing a comfortable user experience. Millions of people worldwide are switching to this nearly invisible teeth straightening solution. A common advantage and disadvantage of clear aligners are that they are effective for moderate crowding or misalignment of the front teeth. Some other benefits of our clear aligners include:
- They are customized and tailor-made for each individual
- They are easily removable. One can remove them when eating or cleaning their teeth.
- They are extremely comfortable to wear.
- They don’t cause inflammation, irritation, or discomfort in the mouth as they don’t have metal components and a sharp mechanism.
- They are crystal clear that merge with the natural appearance.
- They cost almost the same as braces.
- They are replaced every two weeks with the aligners of latest fit. This means misaligned teeth gradually get straightened.
What is the procedure?
We take a step towards providing straight teeth and a perfect smile to our clients with the help of our personalized procedure.
1. We take the impression of our patient’s teeth and gums.
2. We create a scan of various stages between the current and desired teeth positions with the help of a computerized model.
3. We then create clear aligners for each position stage.
4. After every two weeks, we monitor the changing positions of teeth and replace the aligners.
5. We provide all the related services, share tips, and give all our time to help our patients.