Dental Veneers Near You
Veneers are thin, shell-like layers that are made individually for each patient to resemble their natural teeth, and are placed over the outer surface of teeth with the help of a resin adhesive. Dental veneers conceal worn tooth enamel, discoloured teeth, and other tooth surface flaws while preventing further tooth damage and improving the appearance of your smile. These veneer shells are generally attached to the frontal teeth as these teeth are most visible when smiling.
What Types of Problems Do Dental Veneers Fix?
Along with making smiles aesthetically-pleasing, veneers in Sherwood Park also protect the surface of damaged teeth and eliminate the need for other treatments. Veneers near you generally fix the following problems:
- Worn or depleting tooth enamel.
- Improper interdental spacing due to genetics and age.
- A cracked, chipped, or broken tooth or teeth.
- A discoloured tooth or teeth due to medication or poor eating habits.
- Uneven teeth with craters or bulges.
We mainly use two types of materials to fabricate our dental veneers—dental porcelain and composite.
Searching for Dental Veneers Near You?
Dental porcelain is better at resisting stains or teeth discolouration and provides a natural-looking option. Fitting porcelain veneers in Sherwood Park, AB T8H 0N2 generally requires 2-3 sittings with our skilled dentists. We generally use Lithium Disilicate or Da Vinic materials for preparing veneers. These porcelain materials are strong and can be used to create very thin veneer shells. If maintained properly, porcelain veneers last for 20-30 years.
Composite veneers near you are comparatively inexpensive than the porcelain variants. Also, they do not provide a very natural-looking option, but they can effectively correct minor tooth surface flaws. Attaching composite veneers is a time-saving procedure as these veneers near you are fabricated and fitted on the tooth or teeth in a single sitting. Composite veneers last for about 10-15 years.
What Is The Procedure?
Our procedure for attaching dental veneers includes the following steps:
- We first talk to you and understand the problems you are facing and accordingly offer appropriate dental solutions.
- We file your inefficient teeth and prepare them for veneers. We remove a part of your tooth enamel so that the veneers can easily fit on the tooth surface and don’t look bigger than other teeth.
- In the case of porcelain veneers near you, we then take impressions of your teeth and send them to the laboratory to fabricate veneers. We generally get the final veneers ready in about 2-4 weeks. Depending on the severity of the problem, we even fit temporary veneers so that our patients can eat and smile normally.
- We then clean the tooth with our special liquids in the next setting and cement the veneers to the natural teeth.
- In the case of composite veneers, they are fabricated, bonded, and adjusted onto natural teeth in one visit.
We offer dental veneers in Sherwood Park, AB T8H 0N2 at Aspire Dental. Schedule your consultation today!